Library Board of Trustees Opening
The appointment will fill the vacant seat expiring on December 31, 2023. Board members are not limited to the number of terms they may serve.
• Serve a seven-year term (or fill an unexpired term).
• Attend and participate in regular and special meetings of the board. Regular meetings are held on the second Monday of every month at 7:00 pm.
• Develop policies for the orderly operation of the library.
• Serve as the connecting link between the library and the community. Be an advocate who understands the vital role the library plays in the community.
• Review and approve the library budget and financial reports
• Work with staff to plan for the future success of the library.
• Oversee the evaluation and hiring of the Library Director and Fiscal Officer.
Please send a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the library at 51 N. Plum Street, Germantown Ohio 45327.
Please list membership in community or professional organizations, volunteer work, and any participation in civic activities. Additionally, please answer: Why do you wish to serve on the Board of Trustees of the Germantown Public Library?
Application Deadline: March 14, 2022
Questions? Contact the Fiscal Officer call: 937-855-4001 x120 email: email@example.com