QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kits now available at the Germantown Public Library
Germantown Public Library is distributing QucikVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test from the Montgomery County Department of Health.
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID Test
DO NOT ENTER THE LIBRARY IF YOU ARE PICKING UP A TEST
No tests will be distributed without adhering to the following steps.
How to obtain a test:
- Call and make an appointment to pick up your test. Appointments may be scheduled during the hours of 9-3, Monday thru Friday.
- Upon arriving to the parking lot, call the library at 937-855-4001 to let staff know you are ready to pick up your test.
- All tests will be distributed via Curbside Pick-up only. Both library staff and the person picking up the test are required to wear a mask during the transaction.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please send someone to pick-up test for you.
- One test will be distributed per person.
-The Germantown Public Library is strictly a distribution site only. Library staff is prohibited from giving advice on how to use the test or answering any medical or technical questions regarding COVID-19 or the at-home test.