Everyone has a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 and staying healthy. We will be closed thru April 6 in compliance with State Government guidelines and to protect patrons and staff.
We invite you to explore everything we have to offer on our website. You can download eBooks and audiobooks on Overdrive, stream movies and checkout eBooks and audiobooks on Hoopla. If you have questions, please call the library at 937-855-4001.
To stay healthy, the CDC and other health agencies recommend:
1. Washing your hands frequently. Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid contact with people who are sick.
4. Stay home and away from others if you are sick.
5. Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently.
6. Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
Trusted Information Sources
Sharing accurate information from trusted sources is critical to reduce misinformation. Find reliable and current information about the outbreak from local and national agencies below.
Ohio Department of Health
The Ohio Department of Health maintains a website with the up-to-date information on the outbreak, current risk to the public, and links to helpful resources.
ODH has also set up a call center to address questions regarding COVID-19. It is open seven days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
Centers for Disease Control
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has set up a website with a range of information about the current risk to the public, symptoms to watch for, prevention, testing, and advice for schools, communities and businesses.
World Health Organization
The situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is evolving daily. We will keep you informed of any changes to our scheduled events. For the latest information, please check our website at https://www.germantown.lib.oh.us/.