Library Board of Trustees Opening The appointment will fill the vacant seat expiring December 31, 2023. Board members are not limited to the number of terms they may serve.
- Serve a seven-year term (or fill an unexpired term).
- Attend and participate in regular and special meetings of the board. Regular meetings are held on the second Monday of every month at 7:00 pm.
- Develop policies for the orderly operation of the library.
- Serve as the connecting link between the library and the community. Be an advocate who understands the vital role the library plays in the community.
- Review and approve the library budget and financial reports
- Work with staff to plan for the future success of the library.
- Oversee the evaluation and hiring of the Library Director and Fiscal Officer.
Please send a letter of interest to email@example.com
Please list membership in community or professional organizations, volunteer work, and any participation in civic activities. Additionally, please answer: Why do you wish to serve on the Board of Trustees of the Germantown Public Library?
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Questions? Contact the Fiscal Officer call: 937-855-4001 x120 email: firstname.lastname@example.org