At-Home Rapid COVID Test Kits Now Available at the Germantown Public Library
Germantown Public Library is distributing Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test from the Ohio Department of Health. The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card is a rapid antigen test, which has received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for at-home testing in collaboration with a telehealth session. Although the test is self-administered, the telehealth service, provided by eMed, is required for a valid test, meaning access to a device with a camera and internet access is required.
DO NOT ENTER THE LIBRARY IF YOU ARE SICK.
No tests will be distributed without adhering to the following steps.
How to obtain a test:
- Call and make an appointment to pick up your test. Appointments may be scheduled during the hours of 10-2, Monday thru Friday.
- Upon arriving to the parking lot, call the library at 937-855-4001 to let staff know you are ready to pick up your test.
- All tests will be distributed via Curbside Pick-up only. Both library staff and the person picking up the test are required to wear a mask during the transaction.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please send someone to pick-up test for you.
- One test will be distributed per person.
-The Germantown Public Library is strictly a distribution site only. Library staff is prohibited from giving advice on how to use the test or answering any medical or technical questions regarding COVID-19 or the at-home test.